RadPix Power Scraper - Cleans PowerPoint files!
Email email@example.com for more information.
NEW RadPix Wiki - Check it out for MIRC tips!
RadPix is a Windows® program that
facilitates the creation of radiological presentations for educational and
RadPix is composed of 4 components
- RadPix - DICOM viewer which allows you to easily convert DICOM files to PowerPoint, JPG, AVI's etc. It also sends output to the MIRC Authoring Tool. More info
- RadPix MIRC Authoring Tool - Content creation tool for the RSNA MIRC project. Images, text, annotations, videos can all be added to a MIRC document. More info
- RadPix Video - Converts multiframe DICOM files into high quality video files that play on any PC. The videos can also be annotated! More info
- RadPix Capture - Capture anything on your desktop and send the output to PowerPoint, MIRC Authoring Tool, Video, JPG, etc. Great for web-based PACS systems. More info
RadPix MIRC Authoring Tool Help
RadPix Frequently Asked
PowerPoint® Solutions &
Video Demos of PowerPoint® Features
High quality images
are an important part of presentations.
Periodic updates are available
to registered users.
- Patient confidentiality maintained by not
including the patient information on the slides.
- Distracting annotations which
appear on CT, MRI, and ultrasound slides can be eliminated
- Images can be exported to alternate graphic
formats and utilized in other programs.
- Full compatibility with other Windows®-based
programs allows transfer of images directly to different applications.
- Web page creators benefit from its flexibility in
creating ready-for-the-web JPEG files using export features.
- Allows permanent removal of patient information from image
Custom features can be
created. Please contact us for more information.
This software program works as
an adjunct to a PACS or single workstation setup, and would be useful to
radiologists, researchers, i.v. contrast vendors, radiological hardware
vendors, and students.
Questions or Problems?
Copyright © 1997-2011 Weadock Software, LLC